Monday 4 May 2015

Chelmsford City centre apartment with a great yield



Happy Bank Holiday Monday everyone! Even though it's a bank holiday, I figured that people would have some spare time on their hands today and be on the hunt for their next buy to let property, so I thought I would post today for you all to read. 

This property fits the buy to let criteria from our point of view, it;s City centre location, modern, has parking and can offer you an annual yield of 5.2%.

IT is a studio apartment, so what you will need to take into consideration is that you may not have long, long term tenants, but it should rent out fairly easy when it comes available. Similar properties to this have rented in the region of £650 pcm and the asking price is £150,000. It doesn't look as though you need to spend any money on it either to get it lettable.




If you would like to pick my brains about the property market in Chelmsford and where you should buy to let, please give me a call, or pop in and see me. My office is on Duke Street

1 comment :

  1. its really amazing thanks for information .
    have a nice holiday .
    we have great news for student if any student think about accommodation ?
    we have best solution of your problem check this link now .


    Best student accommodation in Sheffield | Modern student accommodation in Sheffield

    ReplyDelete