Friday 22 May 2015

Maisonette in Chelmer Village, Chelmsford with it's own garden...


Not many flats or maisonettes come with their own private garden, so when I saw that this property has exactly that, I thought I would make it one of my 'Deals of The Day'. It's just a little bit different, which will make this property stand out from the crowd and potentially easier to find a tenant for. 

It looks to be in fairly decent condition, of course a viewing will show you exactly what it's like. Photos can hide a multitude of sins you know!



Properties of this style with the added benefit of the garden, would rent easily for around £800 pcm. When you compare this against the asking price of £185,000, you could be looking at a potential annual return of 5.1%

If you are out viewing property and want an idea of the 'realistic' rental price for it, just give me a call, or e-mail me the link over to the on-line details. My advice will always be honest and hopefully will enable you to make an informed decision of what is right for you. stephen.frost@martinco.com

 


2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MacGregor Homes for Sale We specialize in helping people buy and sell real estate in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Holly Springs, and Fuquay Varina. Put my real estate experience to work for you, making your next home sale/purchase a pleasurable one. Our Triangle Realty Aconites office is located in Cary and we serve the greater triangle region (wake, durham, orange, and chatham counties).

    ReplyDelete